MIKI Keigo 三木 啓樂
- Usushi (lacquer)
Born in Kyoto 19471
NIHON-KOGEI-KAI（Regular member）/ Director of Kyoto Urushi KOGEI (lacquer craft) Cooperative Cooperation./ “DO YOU KYOTO” Ambassador of City of Kyoto.
- 1993International Design Fair ’93 in Ishikawa
- 1997“Three Generations of Urushi Work” with his grand father (Hyoetsu II ) and Father (Hyoetsu III )
- 1999NIHON GENTO –KOGEI Exhibition．Since after.
- 2006“Selected Fresh Artists of KOGEI―New Wave 2007”at Museum of Kyoto.
- 2015Festival of Wood work KOGEI in Yakushima” under the auspice of Agency for Cultural Affaires.
All Japan SENCHA / City of Ureshino, Saga prefecture.