IDE Teruko 井出 照子
Born in Osaka 1947
NITTEN / Director of KOGEI ART NIKKO-KA
- 1990 NITTEN since after
- 1991 NIKKO-KAI exhibition, since after
- 1996 1 st. Prize at All Kansai Fine Arts Exhibition .
- 1999 All Kansai Fine Arts Exhibition. Exhibition of “10 Contemporary Artists”, New York.
- 2000 Williamsburg Bridge Exhibition, New York.
- 2014 2014 Grand-prix for regular member at NIKKO-KAI Exhibition.
St.Louis Art Museum / City of Noumea (New Caledonia) / City of Ibaragi、Osaka Prefecture. / Graduate school of Kyoto University / Omiwa shrine、Nara Prefecture. / Myoshinji temple、Kyoto